Saturday, August 7, 2010

We are getting quite popular.

As photographers, that is. Got an impromptu shoot tomorrow with Chris' little cousins from Europe, as well as maternity shots next week for another member of Chris' extended family. Not to mention our pending family picture dates with the Aubreys, Holzes (Melody? Is that the plural of your last name?), and Bests. And then we're going to have to go on hiatus from taking and editing pictures to go take and edit our own on our Hawaii vacation.

Tonight we're working on pictures from Kayla and David's wedding on July 17th. We've been playing around with some softer effects, which is definitely new for me, as I tend to go very sharp and contrasty. But it's also super fun trying out some new stuff, even if trying to maintain the style all the way through is proving quite difficult.



I'm still working on my set (I take a lot of pictures), but Chris has finished his and is now setting up his most recent blog to showcase. His pictures are amazing. I really truly love that we share this passion together- it really makes spending hours and hours going through pictures so much better when there's someone next to you doing the same thing. And it never hurts when you look up to find him looking at your screen in admiration at whatever photo you're on. :)

Anyway, if you want to see some great wedding pictures (especially the first one- I pretty much fell in love with him all over again when I saw that first one), check out my almost-husband's latest blog. (And, yes, that is a new blog site he's using- read his previous post about breaking up with blogger to find out why he switched.)

No comments: