Monday, March 29, 2010

Wow. Who'd have thought it would take me so long to write about this?

Not me, that's for sure. But it's been a crazy week- parties, people, homework, regular work, editing pictures, beginning to look for venues, looking for some design-y wedding blogs... but finally it's spring break! And I can start really looking into some stuff. My mom and I are going wedding browsing in a bit- not shopping, mind you, just browsing. Just to see what's out there and be able to touch it all, which is sadly one downfall of internet shopping. 


But when I get back, I am going to try my hardest to sit down and devote time to finishing the story. Because it's good. Really good. That OSF just hit it out of the park, I tell you.


He's so amazing. :)


So look back later today or tomorrow for (hopefully) the rest of the story, complete with pictures from the day!

1 comment:

Mrs. Denniston said...

Walmart in El Cajon has wedding stuff, Joanns fabric, michaels. You should look at Vista Print for announcements and invitations. I'm sure you have lots of help, but if you need any, I am willing! :)