Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Zoey: 5 Months

Jenafer decided to make a deal with me concerning baby pictures. She decided in exchange for me doing a photo shoot with Zoey, she would cut and color my hair for free.

Awesome!

The OSF especially likes this deal, because he'd been wanting me to go blonder for awhile now.

So we went and did Zoey's second photo shoot at the beginning of February. 

Let me tell you: that kid is cu-ute. I can't handle it. And she's soooo photogenic. It's really unfair, because it makes my part of the deal so easy. 

I mean, come on. Look at her.






Zoey seems to like the photo shoots, too. I mean, sure I have to let her suck on the camera strap every once in awhile to keep her entertained, but it's worth it to get these kind of photos.







And then, just when you think she can't get any better... Jen busts out the pink flower headband.


(which Justin finds absurd, but he wasn't home yet.)


Jen had wanted to get some shots of Zo in her I Heart Daddy shirt as a surprise to Justin for Valentine's.

(FYI: This is the look that gets you whatever. you. want. Not that I've ever tried it, of course.)
(Wink.)

But Justin came home from work right in the middle of this part of the shoot and spoiled the whole surprise. What a punk.


(FYI: This is a cute little family.)


The next weekend, Jen made my hair look amazing while we had a great conversation about the old days. I really appreciate friends like Jen and Justin, who've literally known me since elementary school. It rocks so much.



2 comments:

Jessica said...

so let's see a hair pic!!!
I hope Lucy and Gwen still have "favorite kid" spots in yours and your camera's hearts, too! :)
Speaking of...we need pics. ;)

thesmallblondeone said...

I'll try to post a real pic, but my hair in the last few entries is basically what it looks like. I'll see about getting the OSF to snap some good shots of me later when he gets home from work.