Wednesday, April 30, 2008

31 Cents, Baby!

It's that day again- hope everyone got their fill of Baskin Robbins ice cream. Last year, I distinctly remember being allowed to buy only one scoop. At the branch we went to today, the limit was 10. Oh, geez. I think I got (I was a little rushed): Strawberry, cherries jubilee, chocolate chip, and Heath Bar. The cherries with melted Heath bar were yummy.

So, as our good friend Barney from TV Land would say, "Scoop up!"

Oh, also I learned some unfortunate details about my roommates: they love pink bumble gum ice cream. Gag.

{Pictures to come.}

2 comments:

Jessica said...

tell me more about this Baskin Robbins excursion...why/how did you get so many flavors? Was it a special promotion?

thesmallblondeone said...

One day a year, Baskin Robbins has 31 cent scoop night. And the masses line up to get their share while the poor Baskin Robbins employees go through their personal Black Friday hell.