Monday, April 7, 2008

What I'm Thinking Between 11:40pm and 12:06am on a Monday

Haven't really written anything in awhile, so in an attempt to keep my blog hoppin', I give you...(insert drumroll here)... my thoughts.

11:41 pm:
I'm really, really craving some Fresh and Easy dill pickles right now. Those things crunch like cucumbers and I could eat a whole jar right now.


11:43pm:
How does one come up with a storyline like Harry Potter? I mean, seriously. I think there was a little acciendo creativity going on over there.

11:44pm:
The highlight of my night was going to be watching How I Met Your Mother for the first time at its regularly scheduled time since I finally finished the DVDs and got caught up. But there was a stupid college basketball game on tonight instead.

11:51pm:
I really need to clean my desk.

11:58pm:
Why are boys and computers so slow?

12:06pm:
Why am I so hungry? I think it's bedtime.





4 comments:

Mo said...

Regarding post 11:41pm:
yay for fresh and easy. i noticed you neglected to mention who introduced you to that glorious place! and if credit is due it all goes back to liz wasabi huckaby for she introduced the person who introduced you...you can thank her for your unfulfilled cravings.

Regarding post 11:44pm:
Paul says that stupid basketball game was the national championship game and it was actually really good!

Regarding post 11:58pm:
I laughed! Paul didn't think it was very funny.

Brittany Keener said...

i don't know what i more humorous... your comments or sonia's?

Here is my thought of the day as I slave over curriculum work in the library...

"Am I allowed to opt out of teaching language arts in an elementary classroom? There is far too much required to teach in one day."

I say this because I am working on my language art charts and we have to teach SOO much. These have to be the most complicated of all the charts done. sigh... 3 weeks!

Brittany Keener said...

p.s. I love pickles!

Lady Liberty said...

I like how you mention computer AND boys as being slow :)