Friday, October 10, 2008

October 10, 2008: In which I catch myself up with everyone's favorite Heroes

So I'm two episodes through, two go to to catch up. In true Heroes style, there've been twists and turns, and loops and spins, and things just keep getting crazier. Nicki's alive but forgotten who she is? Mohinder's gone literally crazy with the power- when did he ever show any interest in becoming one of them? Where's the Micah/Monica storyline? And Francis Capra's guest starring as fake Peter? What is this, a CW reunion? Sylar's the Petrelli's half brother? Never saw that one coming, unlike the future Peter coming back to be the one to shoot Nathan and Nathan staying alive. I should've put money on that guess.

Recommendations: More Elle. Less stupid new villains. Less Linderman (didn't he die two seasons ago? Why can't this show just leave the dead alone?) More Claire. More West. (What? No more West?)

EDITED ten minutes later: Ah, crap. I've lost my power to tell apart DL from the Haitian.

EDITED five minutes later: So what's the deal? When they die they get second chances? Some keep their bodies, some keep their memories, and some keep their abilities but end up stuck in Africa painting on rocks? I totally was getting the Isaac vibe from African dude long before he played the fogged eyes card. PS- I love Zachary Quinto. PPS- Haitian.

No comments: