Saturday, November 15, 2008

Those Spring Awakening kids are so great...

We didn't get any pictures, despite the fact that I smuggled in, not one, but two cameras into that theater, but we ended up with some fun memorabilia anyway:

I think my favorite part is Sarah Hunt laughing in the background at Chase Davidson's awkwardness. I had to cut off the first thirty seconds of him trying to pull Blake Bashoff into the frame with him and asking, "What should I say?" The kid can perform on a Broadway stage every night, but put a camera in front of him and he's suddenly shy. Go figure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the snazzy background music, and your use of "chairacter" for Chase - very appropos. :) If we go again, I'm being bold and getting autographs!

Lady Liberty said...

I am proud to say that a year later, its been 3 times! Once with stage seating.