Tuesday, December 2, 2008

On the second day of Christmas, December gave to me...

1) The inability to even get on my street, courtesy of those awful construction workers who forgot to take down those stupid cones.

2) An ANT INFESTATION!!! All over the kitchen! But you know what? Rather than dealing with it in one fell swoop, I decided to just 409 those suckers and have some dinner with a side of Smirnoff while I wait for them to drown in kitchen cleaner. Then I'll go wipe their carcasses off the counter tops and garbage disposal them to kingdom come.

Merry Christmas!


EDITED AT 9:15pm:
Just got a call from Jenafer and Justin... they're going to have a kiddo!!! Little Zach or Zoe will be here in August by their calculations. So this day turned out awesome in the end. Go, you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dinner? Did you not get the Taco Tuesday memo?

At any rate, I love your Christmas cheer despite the ant massacre.