Sunday, December 14, 2008

Update, update

Well, let's see.

I think one of the days last week (probably Monday) decided, "Hey, there's absolutely no way we're going to be able to top last Saturday, so let's not even try!" And all the other days said, "Here, here!"

And that's all I'll say about last week.

Saturday was okay, though. We held Christmas movie night, with Ryan, Aaron, and new AGO acquaintance Slade. We were going for How the Grinch Stole Christmas, but had to settle for the Muppet Christmas Movie, which I actually expected to be better than it was, but don't tell the guys that because they LOVED it. Apparently the Muppets are of the male type of humor. But at least afterwards we all just kind of hung out and watched Spring Awakening videos on youtube, including the current favorite: the cast of Spring Awakening auditions for Grease in a parody of themselves!

Today was cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. And switcheroo. Brittany moved to the 'office' to clear space for our newest roommate who should be bringing stuff in any day now. I'm tired after re-organizing and vaccuuming and laundry up to wazoo, so now I'm sprawled out on the couch, warming my feet with my wonderful little heater, and watching Harry Potter, which seems to me more Christmasy than those Muppets. (I think it's all the snow in this movie.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you imagine if we really did drive over to Tempe this morning? That would've been blog worthy, I feel.

As for the Muppet movie... hey now, I didn't *love* it either! It wasn't bad, but it wasn't as Christmas-y as I thought it was going to be. I was pretty surprised by some of the humor, and by the "divine" Whoopi Goldberg.

thesmallblondeone said...

And you know what's funny? At 7:30 tonight, half an hour before the show was starting, it suddenly struck me that you had been willing, I had been willing, Aaron had been willing, and even Brittany looked like she could be persuaded... why the heck did we talk ourselves down?!

DC... 2009....