Friday, August 7, 2009

Another Week

TV Thursdays are back up and running. This last week we even had a guest appearance by Katelyn! Hurray! She's been trying to make it for awhile, but living at Biola and becoming a 12-hour shift nurse has kept her from it. But she made it this week for the So You Think You Can Dance finals.



Ry and I finally got new drivers' licenses. No more awful sixteen-year-old pictures for us!


Kudos to Andy for taking this awesome picture for us. Last weekend, Britt, Andy, Chris, and I visited the Whaley House in Old Town. It's supposed to be haunted, you see, but we found it to be a rather pleasant old house. And it's got a theater!

Isn't he just the cutest?!

And he sends me fun text messages, too!
Breakfast at midnight, anyone?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Please tell me you cooked that egg a bit longer. ;)

He's got nice eyes!

Is the "S" in OSF "squishy"?

Jessica said...

hey...i like that my family made an appearance in your banner!!! So special. :)

Ry said...

I like Jessica's line of thought there with the squishy...