Saturday, October 17, 2009

Right. Now.


Outside my window...a beautiful October afternoon that feels more like June. 
I am thinking...about about the books I want to write, the photos I want to take, and the memories I want to create.

I am thankful for...my wonderful friends and our Friday night Wii party, a nice Saturday morning to sleep in, beautiful babies created by my best friends, technology, my camera, and a cute boy who doesn't mind me hanging out in his air conditioned apartment all day.

I am wearing...a brown skirt and white tank top.

I am creating...this blog, some digital scrapbook pages.

I am going...to listen to the Snow Patrol and Plain White T's concert at SDSU later tonight. Chris and I are going to go hang out outside the venue later and listen in.

I am reading.... the first Wakefield Dynasty book again. They're a set of books written by the well-known historical author Gilbert Morris, about English history. I picked it up from the Lakeside library a couple weeks ago since grading World History for my tenth graders has made me want to brush up on my own knowledge. And I've always found that facts disguised in fiction have a way of sticking with you.

I am hoping...that someday I can find a way to keep every aspect of life organized properly.

I am hearing...Veronica Mars season two playing in the background, and the sound of rustling pages as Chris goes through his latest magazine issues.

Around the house...Chris is cleaning his room and Kristen's watching a football game downstairs.

One of my favorite things...is hanging out with my boyfriend on lazy weekends. Too bad there aren't going to be any more of those until around mid-January.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Church, Christmas Announcement Party, work, work, work, Chris' birthday bash next weekend.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I had so much fun last night! I am SO glad you and Chris came! :)

thesmallblondeone said...

Me too!