Monday, October 12, 2009

What two {months} looks like

I had the greatest time at Jen and Justin's house on Friday taking pictures of the little Zo-zo. She is so spectacularly adorable, whether she's sleeping, crying, or looking around in consternation. I ended up with around 300 pictures from the hour I was there, and managed to get them down to around 125 favorites. (Which I think is quite an accomplishment for a photo hoard like me.) Here are just a few of those favorites:






And we're done. :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

i love it! :)
Hey your little checkboxes at the bottom of each post need more options. :)

thesmallblondeone said...

I'll see what I can do; there's limited space to add more options. :)

Anonymous said...

my favs is when she appears to be hiding her face... ok, so seriously... what kind of lighting was this?

thesmallblondeone said...

Just plain ol' natural sunlight. We set her as close to the nursery window as possible around 2pm. :)