Wednesday, October 21, 2009

This last week (in pictures)...

Let's see what's been going on in the life of thesmallblondeone.

Oh man. This guy is cute.



Cute, cute, cute.

Let's just scroll back up and stare at that picture for awhile, shall we?

Yeah. He's cute.

Okay, enough of that!

Awhile back, Chris did something he called Fire Run Project. He basically went through his many beloved belongings to decide which ones he'd be taking with him, should a fire ever break out and he had to collect stuff and run.

He made me do it, too. So I incorporated it into a massive room cleaning I'd been planning for awhile now. This picture here is my box o' memories. It's basically a bin filled with journals, photo albums, and funky collectibles from over the years. I see both graduation caps in there, my Coast Guard hat from summer camp 2005, and my commemorative 50th anniversary Disneyland ears from the same year. Someday I'll upload the whole set of pics of "what I'd toss in my car if forced to evacuate."



The OSF. I was trying to get a shot of him all cute-like at the bottom of the stairs, playing Farkle on his laptop. But just when I was getting into position, he decided to leap up the stairs and pounce me. Sometimes that OSF just doesn't like me taking pictures of his cute mug.



Wednesday dinner: I made yummy yummy quesadillas, which the OSF found quite scrumptious. Score one for me! (And Sam.)




Experimenting with up close shots.



Ryan invited us and Brittany over Friday night for a little Wii. First we went to the Studio Diner for a late night dinner. (Breakfast for Ry and Britt, some kind of steak combo for Chris, and chicken wings for me.) Then it was back to Ry's for some crazy Rabid Rabbits and champagne because... well, it was Friday night.





Saturday night, Chris and I went over to SDSU to stand outside the open air theater and listen to Snow Patrol and Plain White T's. Before we settled in on a bench outside the theater, Chris took me on a tour of the buildings where he spent most of his college years. We explored art exhibits, a drawing room with the backless horse seats (that he remembers oh so fondly), and art major monuments built out of cardboard. Chris loves things that are built out of cardboard. :)





2 comments:

Jessica said...

this blog ended too abruptly, and only on friday. MORE!

Jessica said...

I mean Saturday. MORE.