Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

No, I am not beginning a clever post about Spring Awakening. I'm beginning a whiny sick post. The one that comes around at least once a year.

All day I've felt just a teensy bit nauseous. I blamed last night's soup. (Shudder. I still can't think about it without my stomach upsetting. But I also get that feeling thinking about Mexican food, Little Caesar's, Subway, and even my beloved chili. So I suppose the soup really isn't to blame.)

I feel better now than I did around five, when it physically hurt to drive home.

My temperature is at 99.8 degrees. Is that bad? Maybe I should look it up....

Hmmm... people on Yahoo seem to be split on the answer.

At any rate, I do feel better now that OSF has brought me medicine and a box of Goldfish. Goldfish crackers are the only thing that sounded okay today.

I have eaten a lot of Goldfish crackers.

Well, I suppose that's it for now... I'm feeling a little better now that my headache's been temporarily relieved. Hopefully this will just be some 24 hour something and I'll be good to go for Road Trip Round Two tomorrow. Otherwise it's going to be a very sad weekend without my OSF! :(

No comments: