Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Going's On

It's another quiet morning up in Nor Cal. Let me tell you, I've never spent so much time in the central valley area than I have in the last two weekends. Last weekend was our musical weekend road trip (which I will write about, I promise), and this weekend Chris and I drove up with his parents to his Aunt Mari and Uncle Moose's house for his cousin Kelsey's wedding on Saturday. Aunt Mari and Uncle Moose are the owners of this wild monster, who is still the undefeated boxing champ as of this morning:







She's a fiend, I tell you!


So now that we're all tuckered out from our five-year-old pounding, I've retired to the comfy couch to upload some pics and sort through some more of the road trip ones from last weekend. With a little luck, I'll be able to post a few things before Jessica calls me back.

No comments: