Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

Hello, blogger people who've managed to find their way back to the ol' blog, despite my serious lack of updating skillz lately! I just had the sudden urge to update. Anything. Just to update this thing. How's everyone doing? I'm feeling fabulous, mostly because I just made a wonderfully warm and cozy dinner of tuna melts and Campbells' Vegetable Beef soup (which really doesn't require making, I suppose, more than just heating), and the OSF has supplied me with a delicious margarita to complement.

Anyway, tonight is a very special night. Tonight... we address our Save the Dates.

(PS: Don't abbreviate Save the Dates. It comes out so wrong. Chris abbreviated it when emailing our wonderful production manager (aka save the date and invitation designer) Cody, and Cody emailed back, "You're giving me what?!?!")

(PPS: Yes, I just used parenthesis inside parenthesis. When you're an English major, you're allowed to manipulate the rules of grammar.)

So we're chilling here, eating dinner, sipping our margaritas (or White Russians, if you're the OSFs, and watching the previews before The Blind Side starts. Which I hear is a fabulous movie. We saw it on a preview for our last week Netflix rental and bumped it to the top of our list immediately. Along with The Time Traveler's Wife and the Book of Eli. Well, I don't care so much about the latter but Chris does, and the preview was there, so I guess that's what we'll be watching next weekend, probably as we go through the mass amounts of wedding stuff we realize we have yet to do.

So that's my quick update for Wednesday. And now I must go, because the bartender bonus effect is setting in, and if you're not Ryan you won't know what that means, but if you are Ryan you'll be sitting at your laptop smirking right about now.

(PPS: Hi, Ryan.)

5 comments:

Sarah B. said...

I love the Time Traveler's Wife, the book is amazing!

melody said...

thanks for updating! remember, you are my inspiration...if you don't update, I WON"T! ok, that might be too much pressure. but I love your blog.
AND i might have an inkling as to what the bartender's bonus is...:)

Mrs. Denniston said...

Time Travelers Wife made me cry... lots!

Rhitter94 said...

I agree with Sarah B about the book. It was so moving.... mmm... I guess I need to ask Ryan about the bonus effect.

Ry said...

Yep, you called it just right.