Sunday, February 24, 2008

Eureka! I've found it!

The one other good thing about winter. (The first is that you get to break out the cute long sleeved shirts and layer all the clothes you want, but that gets old back in October.)

The only other good thing is that in winter, when you go play soccer at 10:10pm, you get to wear long sleeve shirts under your t-shirt, and I just love the look of long sleeves with shorts and shin guards. Especially on boys. It's really hot on boys. (Especially my favorite German player who seemed to make that his trademark (gosh, I miss the World Cup).)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Thought provoking comment #4: Don't you get really hot running around with two shirts on?

thesmallblondeone said...

Considering we're playing at 10pm, and the week before I only had one shirt and my arms were still cold to the touch by halftime, I'm thinking no.