Monday, February 11, 2008

It's SUMMERTIME!!!!!!!!

Bye, bye winter. Bye, bye rain. Shine down, sun, at 105 degrees if you must!


I loves it.


More exciting news: On Saturday we rearranged our bedroom and living room in our apartment. Our beds are now what I like to call infirmary style, side by side along one wall. It's kind of like being at camp again. Same people involved, too.

Other, other exciting news: On that same Saturday, while I was in a cleaning/organizing frenzy and doing all my laundry I accidentally washed my 2 gig, soft cover, cute burnt orange colored, perfect little jump drive in my jacket pocket. I was horrified; that little guy is the best jump drive that's ever happened to me! When I held it up, I could see the water that had pooled inside the case, slowly drowning the little drive. BUT, I decided not to throw it away, and set it upside down in case the water would drain. AND IT DID. And I just tried it in my work computer about half an hour ago, AND IT STILL WORKS! It's even got the files I already had on it still working.

What a happy day for me!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thought provoking comment #2: You should still back up the files that were on it, "just in case". :)