Friday, January 15, 2010

2009 Reading List

I realized I'd forgotten to update it in the last few months of 2009, so I logged into my library account for help remembering the last few books I read. (P.S.- Isn't it nice of the library to keep a list for me? I like.)


THE LIBRARY :: 2009

   From what I did read this year, Karen Kingsbury's Take One and Every Now and Then were as good as the rest of her books are. Thirteen Reason's Why is a youth novel with a very unusual method of story-telling, but it fit the plot perfectly. Lisa McMann's Wake books caught my attention, and I think the third one comes out this year, so that will probably be going on the list. Deadly Little Secret was meh, as was Head Case. I "read" the two Harry Potter's in my car via CD; I'd read them both before in book-form, and it was nice to re-read them during mail trips to the Old Town and Sorrento Mesa offices. 


   I'm off now to search out some new books to try out. If anyone has a recommendation, let me know!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Lovely Bones is an amazing book. I would read the book before you see the movie, because I think they look quite different.

thesmallblondeone said...

Thanks, Beth! I've got it on my library list. Don't think I'll see it in theaters, maybe when it comes out on DVD.