Saturday, January 2, 2010

New year, new blog, new name

As you can see, I've updated the ol' blog just in time to ring in 2010, as well as updated the name. Last year it was Don't Do Sadness, which fit well in the beginning of the year (especially since it's pretty much a catch phrase around here now, thank you Spring Awakening), but this year I felt I needed to spice it up. And since I'm feeling pretty fabulous about life right now, This Fabulous Life was born.


Hurray for new years! I love the feeling of starting over fresh. :)


Check back in later tonight or tomorrow, as I'm planning on spending today updating and filing in the pictures I've taken over the last week: Bachelorette party, New Year's, Mandy's wedding... so much!

1 comment:

Maroussia said...

It will be great to watch Spring Awakening,i have bought tickets from TicketFront.com looking forward to it.