Saturday, May 22, 2010

Awful Blogger Alert

So I am sucking at blogging lately. Believe me, I have millions of things to write about. And I can usually get around to starting an entry. It's finishing it up that is eluding me right now.

So. I'm going to try to release some of these half blogs this weekend. I'll try to spruce them up a bit, but please don't feel sad if the latest entries are not quite up to par.

Well, you can feel a little sad. I'll feel sad.

In the meantime, you should check out the newest blogger to the blogosphere... Melody! She's pretty freaking hilariously fantastic. You'll enjoy her comparisons of cauliflower and broccoli. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you. are. slightly ridiculous. INTRODUCING ME TO YOUR IMMENSE READERSHIP LIKE THAT! hahahaha. Good to see you the other night! Take heart, blog again. We all love it.

Nick said...

Im pretty knew to blogging and need the exposure. My fiance and I like reading your blog as we plan our wedding. Check out my newish blog about us.
hope you dont mind if we follow

nick

engaged19.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh.
i like her way too much already!
is it acceptable for me to read her religiously without knowing her. or is that considered blogstalking?

thesmallblondeone said...

Mel: My immense readership, huh? Although I did just hook one new guy. See Nick, below.

Nick: I did a screen to make sure you were really an engaged nineteen year old, and not a computer robot wanting to virus my computer and you cleared out. Welcome!

Sarah: You have two links to Melody, Mandy and me. From my understanding, that's the only specification between blogstalking and finding a new blog friend. ;)