Friday, May 7, 2010

While shopping with my roommates at Barnes & Noble

The following takes place on May 7, between 8:30pm and 8:35pm.


Jordan: That journal cover reminds me of Mandy.
Sonia: Really? I think that one looks more like Jenna.


Jordan: No, when I think of Jenna, I don't think of so many colors. Like maybe three colors. Bright colors. But just three of them.


Jenna: I like that cover. I would get that.


Jordan: No, it looks like Mandy. Look, this is what you look like.


Jordan: Only with pinks.


Jenna: Really? I would think that would look like Mandy. 


Sonia: I think that one looks like Jenna, too.


Jenna: Here's mine! (Holds up a journal entitled Keep Calm and Eat a Cupcake.)


Jordan: No, here's Jenna for sure.



Jenna and Sonia: Oh, yeah...

Jordan: See? Three colors. Oh, here's another one that's totally Jenna!



Sonia: No, that's Jordan!

Jordan: (Looks at the book.) Oh, yeah, you're right.



Yes. This is a true account of a Friday night spent at the mall. We analyzed each other's personalities using journal covers at the bookstore.

I like those girls.

4 comments:

Ry said...

I imagined Kiefer Sutherland announcing the time at the beginning of your post... as well as hearing the "beep BEEP beep BEEP...

thesmallblondeone said...

That's what I was going for, TGO! Glad you caught it. :)

Anonymous said...

That's pretty stinkin funny!

:: mandy :: said...

That's hilarious! I love that I got to be part of the roommate analysis even though I'm So. Far. Away! Love you guys!