Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wait a minute... wasn't she just six years old?


Yes, yes, she was.

Little Kayla, Jenafer's younger sister, whom I still can't believe isn't six-years-old anymore (granted, I was twelve during her six-year-old-ness), had her bridal shower on Sunday. Holy cow! She's six!

Okay, okay, so now she's 20. But still. 

I told her it wasn't fair that she, being a whole five years younger, was getting married before me, and she just hugged me and said, "Think of it as if we're getting married at the same time!"

All right, fine.


So Kayla's shower was adorable. And she was adorable. And Jen was adorable for organizing it.




Also, Jen's amazing at wedding stuff. Like this ribbon bouquet she's already got good to go for the rehearsal. I'm so glad she's on my side in all this wedding business. :)

Kayla was pretty much the cutest thing you've ever seen. She was so stinking excited about everything. And just adorable about every single gift. For instance, this picture here:




She pulled her new pan out of the bag and exclaimed, "This is my everyday pan! I will use it everyday!"

And then made that face. 

I can't handle the cuteness.



Happy bridal shower, Kayla Deyling!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

so how cute was she when she got all the "floor ornaments"? hehe