Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm Tired. Just Let Me Go To Bed!

(Setting: It's 10:59pm. I have to be up early tomorrow. I was just about to go to bed. And then I got my second wind. Blast. Just ten minutes too late.)

Random Thursdayness:

Current favorite music: Spring Awakening soundtrack. Wow, those are some good songs for a really bad musical! (Bad as in inappropriate for children, not bad as in poorly done - I'm sure the show is excellent.)

Currently watching: Don't Quit Your Night Job vides on youtube and How I Met Your Mother, Season Three.

Newest Ambition: Go to New York. Buy tickets for Don't Quit Your Night Job. And maybe Spring Awakening.

Last Thing I Ate: Chips and Salsa
Current Thought: Hope everyone got their free tacos today! Thanks, Jack, for giving me a free 99 cent mid-day meal!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha yeah, I think Brit saw some of the song titles for "Spring Awakening" on the ryPod, and wasn't too thrilled... LOL. I still wanna see it though.

thesmallblondeone said...

Yeah, it's pretty risque, eh? But the music is amazing. I'm really liking it. I'm glad you know what I'm talking about, Ryan! Someday when we're all rich we'll take a weekend trip to New York just to catch a Broadway show.

Ry said...

Awwww... and this kinda started it all, really. Almost two years ago!

thesmallblondeone said...

I know! I still remember that night... sitting on the couch in our apartment, no one else was awake, and I thought to myself, "What IS this Spring Awakening about?"

And then I fell in lvoe.

Ry said...

Nice. My experience was more like "Huh. Duncan Sheik wrote a musical. That's interesting." [clicks 'download' button]

Oh, and in case you were wondering why I was digging into your blog, I thought to myself - "I know someone wrote their thoughts about Twilight back in the day... who was that?" Then I remembered it was you, and now that I've seen both movies, I wanted to see why you were so dismayed with the film.