Monday, June 2, 2008

"Me Want Cookie!" ~ The Cookie Monster (And Me)

So last weekend we had a friend over who happened to bring with her a bag of leftover Oreos from a Memorial Day party... the really good kind of Oreos. Double-stuffed and in chocolate creme flavor to be exact.

Jenna and I were on our way out to Starbucks when we discovered the bag of deliciousness, and we decided to steal it for a study snack, except we finished off the bag before we got there. Then we felt bad that we'd eaten all of Katelyn's cookies, stopped at Vons for another bag to replenish her Ziploc, and hoarded the rest for ourselves.

All this is to say that I now have an obsession.

I hadn't so much as seen an Oreo in years, and all of the sudden I've got the mother of all Oreo cravings. All. The. Time. I'm talking special trips to Vons for a bag type cravings. It's just ridiculous.

I brought five Oreos to work with me today. I ate four of them by 9:30.

I think I have a problem.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally thought this was a reference to David Cook, and how you want him. LOL. Also, I read your blog prior to going to the store, and I saw Oreos and was so close to buying a bag. Box? Not sure what kind of packaging that is...

thesmallblondeone said...

I think it's a bag. And I can also understand your confusion as to the title of this post. Because I do now love David Cook, and I'm glad he won, and I'm glad I was wrong (you know, that one time).

July 2! Woo-hoo!