Saturday, January 24, 2009

Confessions: Vol. 2

I hate In'N' Out.

Their burgers do not taste good to me.

Their fries taste bland.

The only item on their menu I find at all delightful is their milkshakes, but that's because a milkshake at a fast food restaurant is pretty much the same as a milkshake at any other fast food restaurant.

So why go all the way out to their one of two East County locations just for a milkshake?

Some people travel miles just to go to In'N'Out. I don't understand these people. If I'm craving a burger that bad in the middle of the night, McDonald's is right down the street. And their burgers are cheaper. Or Jack in the Box. But really, Subway beats all of them anyway, so why even bother arguing about it?

2 comments:

Ry said...

I know some people who would find this particular post "blasphemous".

I am not one of those people. :P

I enjoy their products in that they're "fresh", but when it comes to fast food, I agree they're nothing special. Give me Hodad's instead.

Jessica said...

Hmmm.... friendship with Jordan...In N Out love...friendship...in n out.... hmmmm.....