Friday, July 31, 2009

196-208

Picture of the Day(s):

You can't see them very well, but this is a swarm of bees outside our complex. I parked as far away as possible to avoid having to be anywhere near what looked like an angry horde, but I couldn't resist going back out with my camera to try to capture the insanity. Pictures do not do angry bee packs justice.

The OSF! He's back! After a week in Sedona, he finally made it back to good ol' San Diego. This was the same day we missed the Coldplay concert. :(

Ready to kick some behind at an 11pm game.

Yeah, Coffeeshop Tuesday. Although it's been awhile since we've actually had it at a coffee shop.

Random Wednesday night drive-in. Originally this was the OSF's and my chance for a hot date to celebrate my new job and getting paid, but Sonia and Mandy ended up tagging along, too. Best drive-in idea? Bring along a couple Little Ceasar's $5 pizzas and a large bag of sour patch kids.

We watched the sixth Harry Potter, which is my favorite of the books, and now my least favorite of the movies. Creative liberties. Whatever. But at least Mandy had fun at her first drive-in experience.

TV Thursdays, and dinners are back! But not cooking school quite yet. But that's okay; Chris has been offering up his culinary knowledge whenever possible.


This is a pretty flower. End of story.


Saturday Coronado geocaching and beach cruiser excursion with old roommate Sonia and our favorite male visitor back at the old apartment, Paul. We looked for seven total and came back with four. Fun day with some good friends and new bikes!

Relaxing Sunday... for me anyway! Chris decided he wanted to spend the afternoon prepping his garage for remodeling, which meant tearing down a small wall and hacking away at plywood, while I sat at the folding table he set up for me in the corner- so I could hang out with him down there while I went through some pictures. That OSF boy. He's so thoughtful.

And we end with everyone's favorite baby, Lucy Goose! I stopped by Jess and Mike's on Monday to drop off the DVD of Gwen's birthday pictures, and we set this kid up near the screen door to see if we could capture anything good. She wasn't too interested in pictures that day, but she managed to come up with some pretty adoring expressions when Mikey appeared in the doorway, home from work. Such a daddy's girl.

No comments: