Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Busy Week Ahead

Tuesday night:
Coffee shop Tuesday with Ryan and the OSF. Sounds like a band name.

We should start a band!
OF COURSE we should start a band!
How have we never started a band?!

Anyway....

Wednesday night: 
Duncan Sheik and Lauren Pritchard mini concert at... I don't remember where. But it's going to be awesome. How can it not be with the writer of all the Spring Awakening lyrics, and the original Ilse? We're talking an actual Broadway cast member here, people. This is big.

I hope they let me bring my camera. 

I wonder if they'd sign some Spring Awakening paraphernalia I may have....

Thursday night:
TV THURSDAY! For realsies! With the big TV! And, since we failed to watch Heroes tonight (despite our best efforts) we've got that, American Idol, and the Office all in one fantastic weekday evening. Am I forgetting any other shows? I feel like I'm forgetting something...

Oh well. Even if I have forgotten one, I know Ryan's got it scheduled to record. He's awesome like that.

This evening's (early morning's?) excitable post brought to you by Andy's Famous Strawberry Daiquiris and Reese's Peanut Butter Easter Eggs

4 comments:

justinpaulgibson said...

No new Office 'til March 5.

Ry said...

So is "OSF" already a collective term? It's not "OSFs"? Hmmm, I'm puzzled.

And also stoked for Duncan, Lauren, and us at Anthology. I hope we get pics with them!

thesmallblondeone said...

Justin: Rats!
Ryan: Not sure what you mean about collective terms.... As for the other note, that would be sick! Remind me to use the flash to ensure excellent photographs!

poloair2303 said...

I have nothing cheeky to say, but I wanted to comment anyway. "OSFs" for life!