Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Guess who's getting full Photoshop?

I'll give you a hint:

It's me, and I am soooooo excited.

Because while I love my wonderful Photoshop Elements, it just can't handle all the delightful actions I keep seeing all over the internet. Actions that can make my pictures crazy cool.

I need these actions.

So, Justin's going to "help me install it" on Friday, so I have today and tomorrow to clear all the unnecessary junk off my laptop so it won't freak out trying to run full InDesign, full Photoshop, and Elements.

Those three are going to be the best of friends. I just know it.

Anyway, I'll be parking it at the kitchen table for the remainder of the time, transferring and backing up between mini-laptop (I've named it Wall-E) and the external hard drive, and going through all the music my little sister has downloaded onto my itunes to see what I will actually listen to in the future.

I know some of these are pretty popular, but I'm sure I still won't like some of them, so here's the list of what may be deleted off my laptop, in advance. If you see anything you want, call me up and yell, "STOP! Don't delete that!" And them come over with a jump drive and take it for yourself; someone might as well be getting use from these CDs.

WARNING: Artists that may possibly be deleted in the next 48 hours:
Augustana
Yellowcard
OkGo
Britt Nicole
AllAmerican Rejects
Plain White T's
Jack's Mannequin
Fallout Boy
Miley Cyrus
Gavin DeGraw
Hannah Montana
Killers
Good Charlotte
Cheyenne Kimball
Jo Bros
Date Voegele
One Republic
Sugarland
Metro Station
Simple Plan


Hmmmmm... halfway through the Augustana CD... it's a keeper.

4 comments:

Ry said...

Old "Augustana" CD, right? With "Boston" and "Stars and Boulevards"? Love that CD.

Mo said...

save me a gavin degraw cd!

Jessica said...

hey can i copy your itunes? your whole itunes?

thesmallblondeone said...

Sonia, next time you're over bring a jump drive.
Jess, sure, if you can figure out how.