Sunday, February 22, 2009

I am such a follower.

Fine. But only because this one is fun. And, weirdly enough, they do seem to work out pretty good.

And I already have my itunes open anyway.


Rules1. Put your music library on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough.
4. Ok, go!

Here are my answers:

1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OK?" YOU SAY? All That's Known (Spring Awakening soundtrack) (Heck yeah, kicking this thing off right with a Spring Awakening song.)

2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? Uncreated One (Chris Tomlin) (I'm not sure how to interpret it.)

3) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? If Only (Hanson!) (I've got some old school stuff on this here laptop!)

4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?Arms Around Me (Hawk Nelson) (Apparently I need a hug...?)

5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?Big Bad World (Plain White T's) (...?)

6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? Star Mile (Josh Radin) (Good ol' Josh Radin)

7) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS? Now That I Know (Sweet Home Alabama soundtrack) (Wow. That one is relevant.)

8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? California (Metro Station) (It's true, I do. I love you, Californiaaaaaa!)

9) WHAT IS 2+2? Pain (Jimmy Eat World) (And I was always so good at math....)

10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? You Won't Find This (Carrie Underwood) (This must refer to Jenna cleaning up downstairs and putting our things away in places we'll never find them.)

11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Our Song/Love Song (Perry Sherman, Kimiko Glenn) (My current favorite made it to the list! And I promise I didn't stage it, this song truly came up next! And on a pretty good one, too. I feel.)

12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? You and Me (Lifehouse)

13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? Pink and Black (Tyler Hilton) (I don't think I went to school for this...)

14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Stay Beautiful (Taylor Swift)

15) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Meant for You (sung by Christy Altomare) (Yup, I was meant for them. I am their favorite child, you know.)

16) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Faithfully (Eric and Leslie Ludy) (Probably the only song on my itunes that is actually intended to be played at weddings. What are the chances?)

17) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? I Ain't in Checotah Anymore (Carrie Underwood)

18) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? Alcohol (Brad Paisley) (Ha, ha, ha.)

19) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (Disney's Greatest)

20) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Mama, I'm Alright (Miranda Lambert) (I guess my mom thinks my friends are a bad influence on me. It's okay, mom. They're cool. It's not their fault I have such an interest in alcohol, I swear.)

4 comments:

Ry said...

Yay for #11 - hook a brother up with the mp3! ;)

And LOL to #18.

thesmallblondeone said...

Of course, Ry. Us TGOs gotta help each other out with this stuff.

poloair2303 said...

17) I Ain't in Checotah Anymore...HAhahahaha, I don't know why this one made me laugh.

18) Alcohol...Ryan and I will corrupt you soon enough ;)

Jessica said...

hmmm soo you have an answer for the "person you like" questions... and who is this, may I ask?!?!?