Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Currently...

I'm sitting comfy like at the drive-thru Starbucks on El Cajon Blvd. This is the second coffee shop stop of the night. We got to Cutter's in plenty of time to score two tables, but for whatever reason the internet wouldn't work for our laptops. Unfair.

But I'm glad we moved because these chairs are sooooo much nicer than the ones we had at Cutter's. And the place just totally cleared out, so we've got comfy and quiet all rolled into one Tuesday night.

It's just delightful.

On the agenda tonight was the guys' discussion of their 2009 goals, Ry's and my discussion of the episodic show we want to start up, getting Chris to commit to Disneyland via bribery, and me trying to write at least 1,000 words. I'm at 317 so far. Not feeling as inspired as I was around 3:30 when I was itching to get out of work. We'll see how this goes.

No comments: