Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just a few...

In the interest of working toward my fun goal yet again, I went on a Brittany-led historic trip to the mission in San Diego.

Sidenote: I've noticed that I really make it sound like I don't want to do these things, don't I? It's not that I don't want to go out and have fun... it's just that I usually don't understand how it will be fun until I go along with it. Or I don't realize I will get fantabulous pictures out of the deal. Or I just don't feel like going anywhere. Or I have laundry to do. Or I'm not feeling well. 

All of which were valid excuses for not wanting to go exploring on Saturday.

Anyway, turns out it was really fun. We came up with some awesome poses and took around 170 pictures with the Rebel alone. I still have my A70 to download, which will probably have another 30 or so on it. But these three are my favorites so far:




No comments: