Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Disneyland, woot!

Well, Sunday at Disneyland was supposed to be another photo shoot day, but Ryan's camera was locked up at UPS over the weekend. So I took my new lens to play with and gave Andy my old A70 to convince the film lover how cool digital cameras are. I think we proved it quite well, as he had a lot of fun pulling out the camera he was carrying around in a little camo pouch tied around his waist. :)

Britt and Alicia took off early for work the next morning, but Ryan and Andy and I stayed for fireworks and Fantasmic. As we stood on Main Street watching the fireworks begin, the dad behind us kept wowing at each new spark that went off. And all I could think was, "Dude, wait until the Haunted Mansion shout out fireworks go off." I've seen the fireworks five or six times, and they always amaze me, but it was a little extra special to be right in front of someone who couldn't hide their awe as they watched it for the first time.

I also went on the Tower of Terror this time around, my first ride on it since the first time Brittany and I went to Disneyland with Ryan and Andy, and I let the two of them convince me to go on it with them. In memory of that special day, I went with them again, and you know what? It wasn't as bad as I remembered it. I think I'll even go on it from now on. (But don't hold me to that.) As long as I have Ryan and Andy to hold onto for dear life, I think I'll survive it again soon. :)












1 comment:

Ry said...

I'm so glad we were able to stay later at the park! I like those days much better, enjoying the nightlife at Disney. Can't wait for the photo day... with our cameras! Sweet.

Glad you joined us on the Tower - Andy and I have got your back!

And he and I look gangsta with our Toy Story Mania glasses on, I feel.