Sunday, March 8, 2009

Joaquin Sedillo commented on my video!

Alternative title: Things I learned about Andy yesterday

1) Andy is a Lord of the Rings nerd
a)All three extended version DVD's? Check
b)Aragorn action figure? Check
c)Can recite obscure LotR quotes at random? Check
d)Has a replica of the ONE ring? Check

2) Andy's dad is a pediatrician and Andy seems knowledgeable on the process of childbirth.

3) Andy is a middle child.

4) Andy can put away quite a bit of alcohol in a two hour time span.

5) Andy will do a lot for $5
Exhibit A:


6) Andy has a very generous heart; he then used that five bucks to buy us cokes.

That Andy. He sure is a character.

And Joaquin Sedillo made a comment on the facebook version of this video! Woot!

4 comments:

Ry said...

I think you should explain who Joaquin Sedillo is so that first-time readers have a full understanding of just how awesome that is.

thesmallblondeone said...

Noted. Added a link.

Jessica said...

ewwwwwwwwww

Unknown said...

All I have to say is: I was cruising online and was thinking to myself "I hope Jordan has written another entry in her blog." Just giving you an insight to my internal dialog.