Friday, March 20, 2009

Hot Carrots

My boss' favorite restaurant is Tio Leo's, and he likes it when we're able to schedule him for lunch appointments there. Pretty much all the usual clients know lunch dates will be there, but no one seems to mind; it's pretty excellent Mexican food. He always takes us there for birthday lunches, too, so Heather and I get to go for a good meal every March 12 and August 8. 

Another reason we purposely schedule lunch appointments there is because he almost always brings us back a bucket of Tio Leo's yummy hot carrots. Heather's pretty serious about splitting the bucket evenly, but I just like knowing we've got a delicious snack in the fridge. :) 

He brought this batch back with him today. Yum.

1 comment:

Ry said...

I've never tried a hot carrot until Miguels... and I liked it. Fantastic place with fantastic chicken strips and even more fantastic h... handshakes.