Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yearbooks

So right now Jenna's in my room and we're looking through college yearbooks. Lots of good memories in those yearbooks. Good people. I can't help but see some of these old friends/acquaintances/sworn enemies and think, "Man, we shared some crazy experiences."

For example: 

Or Brent Bowen: We ran into a wild buffalo together. And lived to tell the tale.
How about Tim Askew? That's the Tim from the previous bee story. He's also one of the first people I remember back in freshman year. We suffered through honors English together (quite an experience, let me tell you). 
Sara Dillon: She and her husband ended up living in the same complex as us senior year; they kidnapped me from my graduation party to go back to their house and watch Veronica Mars. And I loved them for it.
Tim Addenbrooke: We were ultimate frisbee captains of rivaling (and sometimes violent) teams together.
And, Nick and Eden Morlet: They got thrown into a car with me, Jenna, and Katie on a trip to Disneyland. And we were all no holds barred best friends within five minutes.
And, of course, my beloved roommate Jenna. We used to make a game of stealing toilet paper from the AGO house. Man, that always riled those boys up. Once, they chased us all the way back to our apartment in El Cajon and we barely made it inside to lock the doors and windows.

Such wonderful college years.

2 comments:

Ry said...

I think we should do elementary yearbook night one time... and see how interesting we all were in our youth (and so I can try to find your bro in my old school's yearbook)...

thesmallblondeone said...

I second this idea. Although, I've only got three from elementary. But I've got all my jr. high and high school books.