Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday night

Watched Slumdog Millionaire at Ryan's house. Great movie. Ryan made a drink called an Adios, which is supposedly pretty strong, but just tasted really good. Well, Chris fell asleep after drinking one, so maybe Ryan and I just have a stronger tolerance than him. ; )

Before the movie we played Scrabble with Brittany, and she of course won. I kind of hate Scrabble, which is weird because I was an English major and I love words. But Scrabble just kind of sucks. Not enough pay-off in it for me to want to win so I just try to get rid of letters the easiest way possible. Give me Office trivia any day.

Picture of the Day: The ingredients for an Adios. ;)


3 comments:

poloair2303 said...

Who said I was asleep? I assure you was just resting my eyes. I always knew exactly what was going on around me, and don't think I didn't hear your's and Ry's plots against me!

thesmallblondeone said...

You were sooooo asleep. You only started waking up when I tried to move off the couch, way after we'd discussed our plans of attack. Don't worry, OSF, we weren't going to do anything terribly bad. Just funny. :)

poloair2303 said...

I hate to tell you this, but I am always very "aware" of what is going on around me, even when I am "asleep" (put in air quotes cuz I wasn't). I was bitten by a very rare spider when I was younger and now have what I like to call "spidy-sense". It is also where my fear of spiders come from.