Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Has anybody seen my clothes?

I did some laundry over the weekend. I meant to actually take my stuff out of the dryer sometime Sunday night, but instead I went to bed early. And then it was Monday, and nothing ever gets done on Monday if you're me. So today, Tuesday, as soon as I got home from work, I rushed to get some things done before meeting Ryan for Coffee Shop Tuesday.

I made a quick dinner.

I washed the cookie sheet I'd used the night before.

I washed everyone else's dishes in the sink. (I am such an awesome roommate.)

I went out to get my laundry.

...

No laundry.

Not even another roommate's laundry in the dryer and my laundry on top. Absolutely nothing.

Okay. So maybe someone threw it in their basket to drop off in my room.

Went up to my room. Nothing on my bed. Nothing on the floor.

Went to the other room. Laundry baskets galore! Chalk full of clothes! Surely my laundry must be here.

Nope. I searched everyone's laundry baskets. Then I searched the floor. Then I went back downstairs and looked in the dryer again, just in case my laundry was playing some dirty trick on me.

Did I mention that this particular batch of laundry had my sheets and pillowcases? My bed is so lonely looking.


Grumpy Bear is not happy about this current situation:


Dear readers, particularly of the roommate persuasion: If you have any knowledge of the whereabouts of a pile of laundry and bedsheets, please let me know. Or at least tell Grumpy Bear. He lives upstairs in the southside room, on the bed currently devoid of color.

6 comments:

Ry said...

Awww, Grumpy Bear looks so sad! It's almost like "Who Took Nodesy?!?" but with laundry instead...

poloair2303 said...

NEMESISED! Hahahaha.

thesmallblondeone said...

I'm so sure, Nemesis.

Jenna said...

Uhhh, I have no idea what happened to your laundray, roommate. Maybe our crazy neighbor took it. OR!...maybe Kaitlyn accidentally threw it in her box of clothes she brings every weekend!
PS. I read your journals now ;)

thesmallblondeone said...

Actually, Jenna, I'm pretty sure you were the culprit. I found all my clothes wrapped up in my sheets and tucked away in a dark corner of the living room.

Jenna said...

What? Not me, Jordie! I would have told you if I did that. BTW I don't like throwing stuff around in the living room :)