Friday, April 3, 2009

Oh, Friday

Friday, I'm so glad you are here.

Never leave me again, please.

Hmmm... it's been awhile since we've done Five on Friday, eh? And I've got a few things to say here anyway. Why not lump it all into one post?

Okay, here we go:

1) I've been updating a few notes that I failed to actually post in their respective timeframes. So the time dates are from when I began writing them, not when they were posted, so if you're looking for some juicy stuff like Sonia's bridal shower, you're just going to have to scroll down a few entries. 

2) I've started watching Lost. I'm intrigued so far. Beth and Ryan want to do a full blown Saturday of only watching Lost.... In our pajamas.... Okay, fine, it's totally something I would plan myself.

3) Still keeping up with this blog. Start reading it from around, oh, June of last year to get the full effect. And then go back and read the rest of the archives. Jess, this is a blog you could totally get addicted to, by the way.

4) I currently have 3 celebrity crushes:






5) And speaking of celebrity crushes, Ryan's got one on Lea Michele, and currently planning his way onto the set of Glee, where she is currently starring. I'm just going to let him do all the research and tag along when he's got a good game plan.

1 comment:

Brittany Keener said...

Yes, Kris Allen is B-E-A-Utiful!