Monday, April 6, 2009

Just another manic Monday...

... or not.

More like a quiet, alone Monday until 6pm when I showed up for Youth Venture to a ton of rowdy kids that I'd never seen there before, plus Mark, who's always kicking it there on Monday nights. We watched some Hannah Montana on the big screen, then I kicked all the kids out early so I could come home and watch the newly Netflixed Twilight. Ryan's intrigued so far, to the point that he may even read the book to compare, and Roommate Jen decided she liked the movie better now that she's read the book.

Not so with me. This was my third time to watch it, and I found even more things to hate.

I can't handle this movie in comparison to the book. I just can't.

At least one good thing came out of the two hours spent on it tonight: I finally finished editing Jenna's birthday pictures. They're on the way, roomie!

And the picture of the day goes to... Jenn-ay!

(Jenn-ay is very happy that you're visiting her favorite roommate's blog.)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

YEAH!!! Gimme pictures!! :)
Hey ext. HD question. how do i know what i've backed up and what I havent? make new folders?
especially itunes...

thesmallblondeone said...

Yeah, itunes always poses a problem for me. I thought there was a backup function for it, but I'm not seeing it now. I just re-backup the whole music folder every six months or so. But you're married to Mikey, so you're probably collecting music constantly. You might want to do it every month or so. Just copy the whole music folder to the HD, date it, and then erase the back-up from the month before.