Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lazy Saturday

So we did our Lost marathon day today. And Beth and Andy even wore their pajamas. I forgot that was part of the deal.

We watched Lost from 2pm until 12:30am, and got to disc 5, I think. Almost done with the first season. I have yet to make a final decision about this show. It intrigues me, of course, but it's not yet one of those where I MUST. KNOW. WHAT. HAPPENS. Shows that fall into that category are Veronica Mars and season 1 of Heroes. As of now, I could take or leave Lost; I'd be okay in life if I never found out what the numbers mean or what the island's secret is. And it's already got a strike one (albeit temporary, because the others promise me there'll be a payoff to my one major grievance so far.)

Ha. The others.

I'll never be able to refer to people like that again without thinking about Lost.

4 comments:

poloair2303 said...

I have faith (just like Locke) that you will come around. It's harder when you have so many people around you talking something up...you have a natural tendency to want to go against the awesome mob ;) always wanting to be different. However, you have to admit that you love the character development.

thesmallblondeone said...

Don't act like you've got me figured out- I'm the one who told YOU about that natural tendency.

And there's been no character development so far. Everyone's pretty much the same as when they landed on the island.

poloair2303 said...

Spring Awakening sucks...

thesmallblondeone said...

Too far, OSF. Too far.