Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday

Umm... I haven't written anything in a few days.

Sorry.

And a lot's been going on. Like unfreezing my spending freeze (oh, geez). And five consecutive nights of really weird dreams. And a picture trip to Balboa Park. And Earth Day. And finding my first cache.

I just haven't had time to write about it. Or upload the pictures from it, as the case may be.

But instead of recapping all these things, I thought I'd post a playlist of some favorite songs instead:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Being around Ryan and the OSF so much lately has inspired me to be more intentional with the music I listen to. Usually I just happen to stumble upon music and think, "Hey. I like that." And then maybe I add it to my online playlist, or see if Brittany has it on her laptop. Or I forget about it the next day. Or more likely, I realize it's a song from one of my favorite artists and I just didn't know it, because I'm terrible at associating songs with their singers. (Dizzy up the Girl, anyone? Didn't know that almost all my favorite songs were on that CD. Or that they were sung my the Goo Goo Dolls.)

So I'm going to try to come up with a playlist each month, made up of a collection of songs, some old, some new, but just some that I've heard over the month and I liked, and maybe want to research the artist a little bit more.

So that's that. Now I need to finish up some stuff before heading over to the Labahn's house. I'm trying out a new home group tonight. Well, it's technically not new, since I was part of that group a few years ago when it was made up of different people. But a lot of my friends from church go to this Wednesday night one, so I'm looking forward to hanging out with the old gang again, and hopefully feeling all homey at this home group. :)

3 comments:

Ry said...

First cache? Which one / where? Hope you had a good time at your group tonight.

thesmallblondeone said...

First was the one on Rolando, second was the Cutter's Point one.

And home group was great! Justin and Jen were there and we caught up a bit. We're going to have a movie night on Friday so mark your calendar!

poloair2303 said...

It's nice to see you music taste after so much "musical" taste. I have yet to check out Radin and need to, but by far Snow Patrol is my fav. Keep rocking the playlists!