Monday, April 12, 2010

There are two Sarah B's in my life...

... just discovered that today. 


Sarah B. #1 is used-to-be-a-roommate-at-the-Rancho-apartment Sarah who can be found here
Sarah B. #2, who I thought this whole time was Sarah B. #1 (for hopefully obvious reasons), is here


Sorry, Sarah B. #2 for confusing you with Sarah B. #1! 


I finally caught on with Sarah B. #2's comment about red bridesmaid's dresses... because I was thinking, "Wait a minute... Sarah B.'s bridesmaid's dresses were brown...." Then I scooted on over to new Sarah B.'s blog to see what she was all about. 


And now I wish I'd put more effort into St. Patrick's Day this year. The girl puts everyone to shame.


(Don't tell anyone, but I wasn't even wearing green... and the hair tie I was trying to pass off as teal was in fact blue. And I knew it.)