Monday, April 12, 2010

Things I Currently Love



Stephanie Williams' photography blog and her yellow and gray photo shoots.














Elise Blaha's blog. Her blog is currently devoted to DIY ideas for her own wedding, coming up at the end of this month.

Our (hopefully!) photographer's blog, Studio Castillero. This guy is a friend of Chris' co-worker Cody's, and just from reading his blog, I love him to death already. And his pictures are fabulous.


This blue bracelet. 
I want this blue bracelet. 
Who can tell me where this blue bracelet can be found?




2 comments:

Sarah B. said...

omg i love all of those pictures!

I made a video of my wedding pictures... I loved seeing other people's videos so I thought I'd share mine with you!

http://sarah-bee88.blogspot.com/2010/02/its-almost-valentines-day.html

Anonymous said...

Ok, I NEVER would have thought of grey in a wedding, but I LOVE it with yellow!
I've had these photos on the brain so much that I noticed a grey house with yellow shutters and white trim in North Park today near Brian's campus. Irony.
--The first Sarah B. you knew