Sunday, April 11, 2010

Things I look forward to during this engagement thingamajig:

1) Gift registries: Give me that scanner gun and take me to Bed, Bath, and Beyond, please!


2) Decluttering: I intend to bring nothing that is not either useful now or was important then into my new life and home. It'll be a fresh start of organized memories and only the clothes I actually wear, the makeup I actually use, and the high school notebooks with cute covers that were actually used as journals.


3) Learning compromise: I'm an idealist, but even I know that marriage isn't all smooth sailing. And even though Chris and I have never really had a fight before, I know we've got differences. And I know we both like to do things our own way. And I'd rather learn how to deal with that now, and utilize that knowledge later.

No comments: