Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bye, Jeremy!


Jeremy's three week vacation in the states is over, and tomorrow he heads back to Benin for another fourteen months or so. We'll miss him again, but it was sooooo good to have him back for Sonia and Paul's wedding. As my personal wedding buddy (yeah, threes!), I can genuinely say he made the wedding weekend fun for me, and now we've even got a great story to tell amongst the camp people about Festus (yes, camp director, Festus) trying to set us up. I guess once you're out of camp and in your mid-twenties, the 2-1 rule no longer applies. ;)

Sonia and Paul were back from their Canadian cruise, and it was fun to catch up with my roomie (and now roommate-in law!) on how the wedding and party and all that went down last weekend. She loved every minute of it, and I'm so glad she wasn't stressed out or anything.





After we had a great barbecued dinner in the Breuninger's backyard, we headed back inside to warm up and play Apples to Apples, Cranium, and just hang out and talk. A nice relaxing way to spend an evening and send off a good friend.




Have a great year in Africa, Jer-Bear!


2 comments:

Mo said...

im pretty sure you have taken my most favorite picture of my husband EVER!! i will pay you for a copy of that! :) does that mean you are professional now? b/c im pretty sure it should!

thesmallblondeone said...

What? You think this one's better than the fabulous snow hat + scruff picture? In any case, of course you can have it for free! You'll just have to escape the trailer sometime and come over with your jump drive. :)