Friday, May 22, 2009

Confessions: Volume Six

You know that guy that gets periodically mentioned on this here blog? The OSF is his name? You might have heard of him, right? Maybe? Once in awhile? He hangs around a lot, was the one who put up our new blinds yesterday?

You know, that guy?

I'm just mentioning him here... for no reason whatsoever... other than that, well, I've decided, and he agrees, that since we're always hanging out together anyway, anyway, that we might as well just, you know, go ahead and date.



(And if you get peanut butter, get smooth!)

** Edited for proper slang use. Thank you, Jessica and Chris.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

sweeet! Hey you know "hook up" doesn't just mean date..it means...uh.... well look it up, and maybe pick a different word...

hehe, but congrats!

Ry said...

As one of the executive producers (I feel) of "The Duplex", I feel that we should incorporate this into a future storyline. So that Weez, Andy, and I can do those lines from "Friends" - "They don't know that we know they know we know."

Anonymous said...

REALLY. Who is this OSF? Do I know him? Congrats!