Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Reason to be happy today

Alternate title: Text messages between nerdy friends.

Oh, sorry-- geeky friends.

Justin: Ok here is your early reminder. Don't forget about homegroup!
Jordan: Awww... I feel so special now. :) I am eighty percent sure I'll be there.
Justin: Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.
Jordan: Thank you, Yoda.
Justin: Well done young padawan. Bonus points if you can tell me which movie.
Jordan: Um... It's Yoda to Luke in... either four or five. I'm going with the empire strikes back. I don't think those two met in new hope.
Justin: Ding ding ding! We have a winner. You get a self pat on the back. Congratulations!
Jordan: Yay me! We totally need to have a star wars day. I need a refresher.
Justin: You don't have to convince me, just my wife lol. Although she will probably just say that she could use the nap. :)
Jordan: You so did not just use lol. SHUNNED!!!
Justin: Roflcakes
Jordan: Huh?
Justin: Rolling on Floor Laughing. And for extra leetness* you add cakes so it sounds like wafflecakes.
Jordan: Yeah, that's so not getting you unshunned.
Justin: I've been pwned. :(
Jordan: Sigh.

* Look up on UrbanDictionary.com if needed

3 comments:

Jessica said...

LOL....you and Justin are t3h gh3y.

thesmallblondeone said...

You're just jealous.

Jessica said...

your mom's just jealous