Friday, May 1, 2009

Five on Friday

1) I saw the most ridiculous truck today. It was seriously like half hummer, half F350 on steroids. It tried to run me over in the Target parking lot, and then it pulled up to the front of the store while I was walking in. The Target boys waiting to load the grill into the back of it stared in awe at the monster, then looked at each and simultaneously said, "That's awesome." And I rolled my eyes. Because who the heck drives a tank like that, and doesn't have clear self-esteem issues?

Oh, I found a picture of the thing. Here, you can decide for yourselves. Overcompensation, yes? And this picture doesn't nearly do it justice as seeing in in real life about to run you over because the driver can't see past the hood.


2) I think that people who talk very loudly shouldn't work at pharmacies. Because what's the point of having the 'Wait at this point to respect other customers' privacy' line, if the guy behind the counter is just going to yell what you're medication is anyway? If you ever have an illness you don't want anyone to know about, do not go to the El Cajon Target pharmacy.

3) NCIS is the new love of my life. Andy got me hooked on it from reruns he watched on weekends, and now I've netflixed season four and put myself on the waiting list for all the other seasons at the library. Kind of sucks that everyone else loves it too, and I'm around number 47th in line for season one. I think Tony DiNozzo might be giving Logan Echol's a run for his money in favorite male fictional character.

4) Tonight I am going to scrapbook for the first time all year.

5) Got a little pat on the back tonight at Costco photo. When I went to pick up the pictures I plan to scrapbook later, the guy asked me if the pictures I took were in fact mine. They don't usually ask me that, so I answered yes, a little confused like. Then he told me they were marked as too professional looking by the printer, so I had to sign a form that they were in fact my pictures. Ha! He told me if I was going to be sending more pictures in like that I should just sign a professional photographer's form so I wouldn't have to sign the other sheet every time.

That pretty much made my day.

1 comment:

poloair2303 said...

1) umm arn't you suppose to look both ways before you cross the street?

2) My sister works in a Pharmacy... :)

3) Who was you favorite fictional male character? (and non fiction for that matter?)

4) How'd it go?

5) SO COOL!!!! You should try other different retail photo processing chains and see if you get the same reaction! How cool would you be if they said the same thing!!!